There was once a time when implants were the only option when you thought of breast enhancement. These days, however, silicone is not the only substance found to boost bust size. From stem cells to botox, doctors across the world are trying to discover new options for you to be able to have a choice when you decide to go in for breast enhancement, thus breaking shackles in the cosmetic world. With increasing amount of research in the area in conjunction with the demand, there have come into existence new and different breast enlargement procedures that are likely to grab your attention.
- Breast enhancement using stem cells: This is a fairly new method wherein fat cells and stem cells are harvested into the bust from the abdomen. It has been not more than two years since the method came into being and it is also not widely used amongst plastic and reconstructive surgeons. But slowly the stigma of the new method is fading out as the results are coming forth. In the method, the doctor first performs a liposuction to get some fat from areas such as hips, abdomen. It is filtered and concentrated before being injected into the breasts. This option works for women who do not prefer implants and also have excess fat in certain parts of their body. Since that fat can get transferred to the breast area to make it look fuller, women would be happier to lap it up. The method is also suitable to correct the discrepancies between the two breasts.
- Breast augmentation supported by fat reduction: The Cleveland Clinic has come up with a breast enhancement procedure which has been touted as a breakthrough for obese women who have survived breast cancer. In earlier days, obese women who underwent mastectomy were not the likely candidates for breast reconstruction because of the risks associated with operating on these patients due to their high BMI. Also, implants were not made to fit the bodies of obese women. So the doctors began a program which helped women lose weight, reach a healthy BMI, and then use the excess fat tissue from the abdomen to enhance breast size, creating a natural look.
- Funnel-shaped pastry bag breast enhancement: Plastic surgeons are faced with a daunting task of inserting a silicone breast implant through a small incision site, which sounds impossible. But in 2006, doctors found there was a way to deal with this near-impossible method which involved inserting large, pre-filled implants through small incision using just a finger. This standard procedure was altered when the funnel-shaped pastry bag came into picture! In 2009, doctors began using this in surgical process and many silicone gel breast implants are conducted using this pastry bag which is a specially coated nylon tool for breast enhancement.
- Breast enhancement with botox: You thought botox was only for the face? Using injectable form of Botulinum Toxin, this method seeks to improve the size and shape of your breasts. In this method, the implant is placed under the muscle and after the muscle has been elevated, Botox is injected into the muscle before the placement of implant. This results in partial paralysis of the chest muscle, therefore, there is less pain experienced during healing process. With regular augmentation procedure, it takes about 3-4 months for the breast to fit into the desired position. With the paralyzing of the chest muscle using Botox, implants can be put in their position in around 3-4 weeks.
- Injectable fillers for fuller breasts: You may have heard about fillers to pump up your lips or cheeks and to give your face a younger look. A similar kind of injectable filler is now being used to pump up the bust and butt size. This non-surgical alternative to boost bust line is being popularized by many women today.
- Natural augmentation: If you are the kind seeking to enlarge your breasts without artificial or surgical means, then there are ample natural options to serve your needs. Supplements such as Total Curve breast enhancement pills are made up of nutritional and herbal ingredients to help grow and nurture your breast tissue naturally. Plant extracts, phytoestrogens, antioxidants, and nutrients which stimulate estrogen balances for breast tissue growth are present in the formulation.