Premature ejaculation is not only the most common ejaculation problem but, also one of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men. The rare occurrence of this problem is not an alarming situation by itself but, if the situation occurs persistently, suitable treatments must be taken up. Fortunately though, there are various treatments available in form of manhood delay sprays, gels, ointments, etc., that can battle out this problem effectively and help you get back your enthralling sexual life.
Before we proceed knowing about the causes and possible treatments of this worrisome ejaculation problem, it is important to understand the condition and the clear signs that tell if you have fallen victim to this problem.
Do I Have Premature Ejaculation Problem?
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, then you have most likely developed this ejaculation problem.
- If with minimal stimulation, there occurs uncontrolled ejaculation before or during sexual penetration.
- If you and your partner are not happy with the less time you take to ejaculate.
- If the above mentioned problems occur persistently, i.e., if in more than half of your sexual attempts, you ejaculate within or before one minute of entering your partner’s vagina.
What are the Causes of this Ejaculation Problem?
While there is no one known specific cause that triggers premature ejaculation problem, there are various factors that are known to initiate or further worsen this condition in men.
- Unresolved relationship and marital issues
- Sexual performance anxiety
- History of traumatic sexual experience
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Hormonal Problems
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Side effects of medication
How Can I Delay Ejaculation?
The uncontrolled ejaculation problem usually resolves itself over time. However, if this is a regular condition in your case, you should consult with your GP or sexual health expert immediately to know about the probable causes and solutions.
In case of psychologically triggered uncontrolled ejaculation problem, a man can get rid of the problem through self-help techniques. It can be challenging but, if done religiously and properly, the problem can be eliminated.
Some of the self-help techniques that can aid in delaying ejaculation are:
- Indulging in self-pleasure, or masturbation, an hour or two before having sexual intercourse.
- Practicing relaxation techniques and distraction methods.
- Cutting down on alcohol consumption, smoking and illegal drugs.
- Wearing a thick condom or performing sex in a position that will reduce the intensity of the sensations on the penis.
There are also various products on market that can help delay ejaculation by desensitizing the penile nerves. One such product is Stud 100 Delay Spray, which delays ejaculation effectively, thereby, enabling you to enjoy prolonged sexual intercourse.